Monday, December 13, 2010

Ladies Open House!.........

Well @ about noon today I decided to....
have an ...
Open House!
So come on over..
Wednesday
December 15th
6:30-9:00p.m.

So.....
If you can get here!...Come over!
We will sit around the house!...
Here's the family room...and the Mouse Tree!
Hot Apple Cider & Ginger Snaps!
And some fun Christmas Decorations to see
& Visiting to be done!
Welcome!
p.s. If you can make it email me for my address...don't worry you won"t be the only one here....other friends & neighbours are coming!
p.p.s. If you can't make it my sweet daughter
(back form Australia & NZ)
is busy snapping pictures for me!......Come back to see White Wednesday & our Winter Wonderland Tree!...
Then there will be the ANGEL tree!

8 comments:

Pamela said...

Oh I would just love to come over but I am too far away!!! Love your photos ...your home is beautiful!!
Pamela xo

jocelyn said...

wish i was closer too!!! Can't wait to see the pictures!!

It's me said...

So sad !! it is tooooo far for me !!! lovely day darling......love Ria....

jeanette from everton terrace said...

Drat, Phoenix is just a bit too far away to get there but I will look forward to the photos - and a closer look at the mouse tree, fun.

Brenda Pruitt said...

I sure wish I could be there! The room looks ultra cozy and warm!
Brenda

Sandi said...

Aw shucks! Too far away for me too and I am in the mood to go visiting! lol
Blessings~

Anonymous said...

Oh you know I would if I could! your house looks so elegant!! Thanks for the peek...and is that stuff I put on my table called crushing? The sparkly stuff? I didn't think anyone would notice.

Have a great day tomorrow friend!

Lynda @ Happenstance Home said...

Looks so beautiful! Sure to be a fun day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails