Friday, May 25, 2012

Scout Market

This weekend will be 
Oh so pretty!
& crazy fun!
 Running out the door to 
should have done this post sooner!
Such pretty things to sell!

Wish you could all be coming!
What are you doing this weekend?


It's me said...

I wish i could come over darling....i am sitting outsite this evening almost 10 o 'clock the weather is so from me...happy

Privet and Holly said...

Gorgeous pieces, all!
I do hope that it is a
very successful sale
for you, Colleen!

Happy Weekend,
xo Suzanne

miss flibbertigibbet said...

Sounds wonderful! Wish I could see it!
Blessings, Lorraine

vintage grey said...

Have a wonderful time!! I will just imagine that I am there! ;) xo Heather

Lemon Lane Cottage said...

I wish I could come, too. Such pretty things.

Gloria said...

Oh, Dear Colleen,
What beautiful things you are showing here for your Scout Market. I DO wish I could come to see all of them! That vase with the flowers is SO Pretty!

I have been helping to babysit the grandchildren. Had to keep them busy today because they had a day off from school. I made oven Smores with them. We had fun! We have a three-day Memorial Day holiday over the weekend. We may cook a family meal, and take a trip to Dublin (near San Francisco) to a wood shop my husband wants to visit. I hope your Scout Market is a wonderful success!!

Blessings to you,

p.s. It is raining here right now! Crazy weather we are having!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails