Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Guest Room Cottage

In May will be  featuring a story we did about a wee little 
Guest Room Cottage.
 The photography for the article was done by

These are  inspiration pictures taken when I was in the planning stage.
The colours are so springy!

Canadian Living featured our back yard previously 
click here to visit!

What are you doing to get ready for Spring?


It's me said...

I miss this post almost....i saw you post a new one today...but i do not see it !!...have a nice day darling...love Ria....xxx...

Anne said...

Congratulations that is wonderful!! Oh it is not quite spring here yet.Only 13 outside right now and windy too!


Burlap Luxe said...

Always à joy when I see a visit from you my sweet friend. You inspire romance and perfect beauty. Thank you for taking the time to add your beauty to my day with a comment that fills my heart.

Loving all you inspire and could dream over here all day.


Tricia said...

How exciting! I love all those pretty pink linens.

Lynnie @ Vintage Gal Style said...

I just love those linens and looking forward to seeing the whole room.


Related Posts with Thumbnails