Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Turquoise Tuesday

TURQUOISE TUESDAY

This vintage fixture is in our front hall and I could have sold it many times. 
Both our daughters want it.
So here it stays!



From half way up the stairs
                                                 photo: megan edelman photography

From underneath it!



 Standing on a chair looking straight on!  
 photo sharalee prang

Its not even plugged in
and it still looks fabulous!

Does anyone remember these from their childhood?
Should I keep it?

6 comments:

It's me said...

Wowwww love it .......great color ....!!!.....we have a King ...!!,...today.....so excitng ....!,?....love Ria...xxx...

prince snow farm said...

I have never seen one, but I would say "KEEPER"!

vintage grey said...

So gorgeous!! Love the shape and detail! Have a great week! xo Heather

Jensdreamdecor said...

It's lovely, if your daughters love it, then keep it for sure!

raggygirlvintage said...

No, you should give it to me then the girls won't fight over it:-) you know it would be perfect in my living room...
Tracey

MarieJanelle said...

I love this! I would say KEEP IT! I love all your blue glass accents in your home. Inspiring!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails