Friday, November 28, 2014

Fabric Friday Barkcloth Cushions Purple



F A B R I  C   F R I D A Y  


I love Fabric
 and 
BARKCLOTH is a favorite!

Here is a link to Raggy Girl Vintage
My friend Tracey & I went to a private supplier
of fabulous fabrics!
Tracey has written a little information out about this wonderful fabric called BARKCLOTH.

Custom cushions in our booth
@
Village Antique Mall

This saturday 
Linda is going to be a Vendor at
CHRISTMAS AT THE SCHOOLHOUSE MARKET
a market I am co-hosting!!

https://www.facebook.com/events/841043639260918/?ref=29&ref_notif_type=plan_mall_activity&source=1


Have a great weekend!

I hope you have time to go to a  
Vintage Market this Seasons!


3 comments:

It's me said...

Enjoy a happy weekend....love your pillow.....love Ria....x!

vintage grey said...

Beautiful!! Happy weekend! xo Heather

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I have never, ever heard of this type of cloth! But I'm sure I've seen it....it has a lovely rustic texture that is DIVINE! Hello there my friend! Thank you so much for your kindness; prayers are SO HELPFUL! I am feeling better in that I can now focus, drive and walk without looking as if I had two bottles of champagne! My right ear is still roaring, but am I ever happy to have my balance almost back. You are so kind to think of me! May your holiday weekend be filled with much happiness. HUGS! Anita

Related Posts with Thumbnails