Sunday, March 29, 2015

Roses Plates Pink Pretty!

The rust and roses theme from out last market 
is one of my favourite things about 
decorating. I love the patina and textures related 
to this ROMANTIC style.



Roses fabric and dishes in the softest of PINKS
Is made softer and yet stronger against the ZINC of a 
Chicken collection bucket.
The sweetest tiny PLATES
sold at the market. 


Bavarian & Austria dishes
Vintage Pink Rose Sheets
And fluffy Chenille.
How do you like Rustic Romance Decor?
Do you incorporate it in your home?
Check out
https://www.facebook.com/vintagehomecolleen
for more inspiration.


1 comment:

Dagmar said...

Lovely blog Coleen, I live in Kelowna but coming to Vancouver next week. I will stop in at Fort Langley Nd check out the antiques shops there. Thanks for your lovely comments on my IG! xo
Dagmar

Related Posts with Thumbnails