Monday, June 14, 2010


....Hello!......
Well I am finally showing you the AFTER!
Bob got this CHEETA! remnant @ a garage sale!
Just enough to cover this sweet chair & do double piping!
If your in the Fraser Valley and want a great upholsterer
...please get in touch with me!........


This fun chair is going in our daughters room!
She picked the chair out of the STASH we have in the garage!
Then the fabric came home with Bob one saturday and it all
fell into place!

I can't believe how they squeezed the
most out of this small amount of fabric!
Bob of course did the great paint job!
And Megan, our niece (of starbucksandsippycups blog fame)
shot these pics for me!......

In a future blog I will show the room to you! .....
......our daughter had a lot of say
and this was the final touch!
It is the right amount of POP! her room needed!
Funny how the last piece just makes the whole room work!
She is very very HAPPY with everything and very appreciative!
I am sooo glad she is happy!
Thanks for dropping by !

6 comments:

Unknown said...

very cool colleen! as always, you are brilliant!

megan edelman photography said...

Yay!!! I love it!!! Definitely need to do a post of her whole room....it's awesome!!!!

Rosie said...

B*E*A*U*T*I*F*U*L*
........love Rosie........

Maria | Vintage Simple said...

Oh, fun! The perfect final touch for a perfect room, I am sure!

warmly,
-maria

Becky said...

oooooh I love this! And I simply adore your idea for my mantle light dilemma...Thank you so much for your rec! I would LOVE the appolsters info...I have called one fellow and I cannot justify the cost so I smell a DIY for my little Louis chairs! Please continue to blog! LOVE your chair post! Do you have a break down??? Step by step?

xoxo
Becky

Becky said...

oh...right, I was thinking I would love a breakdown of the chair! but I guess it wasn't really a DIY??

xoxo

Becky :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails