Friday, May 17, 2013

Friends In France!

France On A Shoestring......
Friends of ours have an apartment in France!
I thought you would love to read about their home away from home & their travels. 
They have a blog titled "France On A Shoestring"...and give wonderful tips on how to have a great sensibly priced time in France!




http://franceonashoestring.com/category/accommodation/


image


DSC00071
A few fabulous pictures from their blog. 

IMG_1661

We haven't been to France but I can now live vicariously through our friends!

Have you ever been to France?

Wether you have or have not you will love this informative, fun blog!
(As I was linking up, their last entry is amazing!...I guess its kinda like going to our thrift stores...NOT! pop over.)

7 comments:

Julie said...

Thank you for the link, I will check it out for my next trip. Just came back from France.

Julie x

It's me said...

We are noe with Anita...look at my post !!!..enjoy the weekend darling....love Ria...xxx..

Victorian1885 said...

Great link ...Thanks! It's always great to find new information. Our friends leave in July for Paris and other parts of Europe so they will appreciate the Tips as well. Take care.

Wanda

June said...

I will definitely check this out Colleen. It sounds like a blog I would love. I'm off to check it out now :)
I hope you have a wonderful Sunday!
hugs...

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

What great pictures thanks for sharing with us about your friends time in France.
Denise

vintage grey said...

So beautiful and would love to go there one day!! xo Heather

koralee said...

Oh Colleen...you need to visit them!!! That is someplace high on my to visit list. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails