Saturday, February 7, 2009





Hi Everyone..........Just a wee note to let you know what we have been up to!
Bob has gotten a lot of pieces ready for new homes and I am almost ready to post the pics!...
Until then here are some shots similar to the ones take for the April edition of
Canadian House & Home 2008.
This is a picture of our pantry....I think in a lot of houses of our vintage (not!..15 years only...maybe one day I will live in a old house!)..the pantry is used to house food!
Our pantry started out holding food, but then.......
One summer about 10 years ago I took the girls to my sisters in Tulameen for a few days... and came home to a new room!
Bob had taken all the food out of the pantry and
put in our every increasing collection of dishes!
Thanks Bob!

About 5 years ago my sister Carolyn and I redid the shelves so they where closer together!
Thanks Carolyn!
That made more room......hmmm .........so we could collect more!
Along the way pieces have been sold or given away.
Last year we had to spruce it up for the photo shoot...so it got painted!
I love the colour but it could have been a bit stronger...It is a muted grey.

Sometimes colour doesn't always show up well in the photos!
Then we (our eldest daughter and I ) and then Bob, organized the dishes for the shoot (they did some changes)........and we went down to the storage room and opened some boxes!
So out came the Jadeite, Lenox and Blue Pyrex.
But thats anotherBlog!

These pictures where taken by our eldest daughter...she is quite good!

2 comments:

megan edelman photography said...

The eldest daughter IS good....obviously inherited some talents from her folks :)

koralee said...

ok colleen....I really want to come shop your sweet pantry store!!!! I LOVE LOVE it...I missed all the photos in the magazine so these are the first I have seen....all I can say is WOW!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails