Saturday, February 14, 2009

......HAPPY VALETINES DAY!.......
......Tonight Bob I and friends along with 8 girls ages 17 - 20 are going to dinner....seperate tables ..they want a male waiter!..hahah!
.....Let me know what fun things you are doing today & tonight!............

This is a pretty picture of some Fire King White Dishes (as mentioned in Canadian House & Home April 2008)......I love the way everything looks great on white dishes......even little tiny cake decorating
hearts!
And an old Victoria magazine! (yes I still have all my old ones..I love the clear pure photography)!
.......Hanging over a Linen chair is one of our many Vintage Linens ....this one with the initial "B" for Bob embroidered on it!......
Yesterday Bob and I went antiqueing and Cresant Beaching (work related)...what a beautiful day!..
We didn't find any treasures but had a great day......another time!

1 comment:

koralee said...

Hey...I have that Victoria magazine too..plus all the others!!! I really did love that magazine way back when...not to sure about it now!

Related Posts with Thumbnails